Chiropractor
Alicia Castello

Many people dismiss chiropractic as being something only for back pain, but chiropractic treatment can be used to treat a wide variety of physical issues, such as migraines and headaches, chronic pain, carpal tunnel, pain due to injury or muscle strain, and much more.

Financial Information

lady

Our office accepts most commercial insurance plans, PIP (Personal Injury Protection) on your auto policy and offers a discount program. We don't want to turn anyone away due to financial obstacles. Please review this financial information and call to speak to a staff member if you have any questions or need to discuss additional payment options.


Discount Program

Discounts for the Non-Insured or Under-Insured is offered to our patients through the PCD (Preferred Chiropractic Doctor) Network.

Dr. Castello offers the PCD discount to our patients to make the cost of health care more affordable. Membership into the PCD network is guaranteed and promises a minimum 25% discount off regular service charges. Membership in PCD means you get a discount just like the insurance companies!

Please contact our office for a membership application.

$37.00 PCD Annual Family Membership

  • no co-pays
  • no deductibles
  • no claims
  • no waiting periods

Insurance

Dr. Castello is a provider for the following insurance companies:

  • Aetna
  • Beech Street
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Coventry Health
  • Family Health America
  • First Health
  • Healthmart
  • Humana
  • Medicare
  • Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
  • Unicare
  • United Healthcare
  • and others

Medicare

Please be aware that Medicare covers only 80% of the spinal adjustment once the $147.00 deductible is met. Any additional services that many be necessary, including exams and X-rays are not covered by Medicare. Supplemental policies cover the remaining 20% of the adjustment. Secondary policies when available may pick up additional services.


Let us assist you in verifying your benefits!

Determining what your insurance policy covers can be confusing. Our staff would be happy to check your chiropractic insurance benefits and explain them to you. Please have your insurance card available when you call (817) 427-2777.

OFFICE HOURS
Monday9:00am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Tuesday1:00pm - 5:30pm
WednesdayClosed
Thursday9:00am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday8:30am - 12:00pm
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed

1001 Glade Road #120
Colleyville, TX 76034

highly recommended

What Our Patients Say

Chiropractic Colleyville TX Colleyville Chiropractic Logo small

Colleyville Chiropractic
1001 Glade Road #120
Colleyville, TX 76034
(817) 427-2777

OFFICE HOURS
Monday9:00am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Tuesday1:00pm - 5:30pm
WednesdayClosed
Thursday9:00am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday8:30am - 12:00pm
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed